MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
CIB IT Production is a transversal function which provides all core technologies, production security and application support to CIB in the Americas. The IT Production Project Management team ensures the delivery of IT Production Americas projects to support business objectives, such as site buildouts, datacenter migrations, meet regulatory and security requirements and implementation of new technologies.
Ensure the successful delivery of IT Production projects assigned:
• Lead Technical Discussions related to Design and Implementation of Solution
• Work with BNP Technical Teams and Vendors in terms of identifying and resolving Technical queries/issues
• Plan and lead the Monthly Technical meetings to track progress and resolve technical issues
• Raise Technical Risks and issues in a timely and proactive manner.
• Work with the BNP Teams to ensure that the solution complies and meets BNP Standards.
• Organizing projects and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
• Ensure timely end-to-end delivery within budget through management of project resources and deliverables
• Assess project performance and aim to maximize ROI
• Quickly pick up new topics and understand them with a strategic mindset
• Manage relationships with senior stakeholders
• Analyze and assess project plans, processes, and impact to ensure goals are met efficiently
• Develop strategic project plans and budgets
• Coordinate and run governance committees with stakeholders across business lines and departments
• Oversight and review of relevant project documents, meeting minutes and design level presentations to be presented during governance committees
• Work with BNP tools, systems and processes (as applicable
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• 10+ years of IT experience in technical design, business analysis, and IT project management
• Experience with managing large scale global projects
• Experience in managing a team with a diverse array of talents and backgrounds
• Need Messaging or e-discovery background or knowledge
• Intimate knowledge of BNP Infrastructure, Processes, Governance and Policies
• Proven communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Expert knowledge of MS office products (including Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – i.e. the ability to anticipate problems and solve them quickly and effectively
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to create, foster and maintain relationships with end users, technical teams and Senior Management
• Proven ability to work independently, take initiative and quickly adapt to change
• Flexible to work and be responsive during off peak hours as needed
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Previous work experience in the financial industry
• Experience with implementing software solutions at an enterprise level
• Awareness and knowledge of IT-related regulatory requirements for financial institutions
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.