Technical Lead - Spring with Angular
Duties & Responsibilities
- Study user requirement, develop specifications, design, code program, test and implement systems in line with Group standards and regulatory requirements IN ORDER TO meet user (business) requirements.
- Prepare required documentation, implement industry, best practices, release management, review of project deliverables
- Handle development/design projects using Java, Angular, Spring, Hibernate with Oracle, and Web technologies
- Further enhance, Trouble-shoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing systems IN ORDER TO meet user requirements and ensure smooth functioning of IT systems.
- Planning and Tracking of project schedule
- Train other team members and Jr. resources on functional and technical topics.
- handling project maintenance activities
Work Based Competencies Required
At least 7 years of hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and Web technologies.
Strong team leading experience
Good understanding of Angular and node technologies .
In-depth working knowledge of Oracle SQL and any application server.
Experience in performing application debugging and modification.
Web application development experience.
Good Communications Skills.
Ability to interpret / write specs and develop the code.
- Self driven, independent and process oriented.
- Good knowledge and experience of SDLC processes implementation and Agile methodology.
- Experience of various DevOPS tools(Git, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar).
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Spring Micro services.
- Knowledge of Junit and functional testing of the application.
- Knowledge of client side testing technologies Jasmin, Karma and Protractor
- Banking / Credit domain Experience
B.E / MCA
Experience:- 7 to 9 years
Primary Location: IN-MH-MumbaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 yearsSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Decision MakingTransversal competency: Ability to manage a project