Technical Lead - FENERGO
About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
Develop and maintain IT systems at heart of “Know Your Customer (KYC)” ensuring due diligence, tax and regulatory compliance during the entire CIB client life cycle. Platform responsible for client onboarding, documentation, data distribution, capturing audit trails and being golden source.
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
· Expert on Fenergo Configuration spanning both UI Configuration and Workflow Configuration.
· Technically support a team of up to 7 developers on technical challenges for Fenergo Configuration.
· Work on complex configurations. Interact with Business Analysts, and users on a regular basis.
· Hands on and contribute to Fenergo Product including
o Configuration / customization of UI Configuration
o Configuration / customization of Workflow Configuration
o Integration with third party services
o Implementation on BRE - Fenergo rule engine. (Drools Workbench)
· L3 Production Support
· Technically guide a team of 7 developers.
· Communicate and interact with BA’s in understanding different business requirements and developing /configuring the features.
· Working with QA team during the test lifecycle to analyze and fix the bugs.
· Estimate and track deadlines against sprint delivery.
· Mentor team members on the FENERGO framework.
· Assist team members and solve their queries.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Must have skills/technologies
· Fenergo Workflow Configuration Tech Stack comprising of
o .NET C#
o Webservers (Tomcat and IIS)
o TFS Source Control Experience
o Experience from banking sector.
· Understanding of complete Fenergo solution including interfaces, services, elastic search, etc.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Proactive and provide technical direction to the team
· Strong written & verbal communication skills
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 10 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)