About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centered on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporate and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
The Identity Access Management (IAM) team ensures proper IT Security access control for application user accounts and is responsible for the controlled access management of employees to IT resources including application accounts, domain accounts, and account privileges. In addition the team provide people referential setup for regions.
The access management data synchronized to a separate SQL database and SAP BO tool used to develop reports for various business requirements. Access for the reporting tool granted to clients for the extraction of data. The SAP BO tool is in lower version and requires an upgrade. The resource will work in the upgrade project of SAP BO 3.1 to SAP BO 4.x and will be responsible for the BAU of the tool
Candidate should own the responsibility of creating data experiences, gain insights from your largest BI deployments, and help in decision-making. Candidate should have experience on developing reports in higher version of SAP BO basis the reporting that are already available in SAP BO.
Business line is CIB - CIB is Corporate and Institutional Banking.
SAP BO Developer/Technical
CIB IT - IAM - Identity Access Management
Business Line / Function:
CIB IT Production
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Senior BO Developer to the upgrade of SAP BO tool from lower version to higher version of SAP BO Reports that are already published to end users
Candidate will work on the Upgrade Project of SAP BO and continue as a BAU/maintenance resource for Power BI.
- Over five years of experience working with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having SAP BO, Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, and SSIS
- SAP BO Report development. Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Understand business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Responsible for developing Paginated Reports in Power BI desktop.
- Write SQL, DAX queries to develop data source for POWERBI Dashboards and unit test reports.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- To design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
- Have good experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Soft Skills/Experience required
- Must be able to work closely with end users and SAP BO developer to develop reports as per the Business Requirement in the new version
- Should be able to demonstrate good troubleshooting skills with data and user issues on Power BI Tool.
- Reactivity & Ability to understand problems and situations and to draw out logical conclusions
- Should have worked in upgrade project or currently working in SAP BO tool
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
SAP BO - Mandatory
POWERBI Desktop - Mandatory
POWERBI Server / Cloud - Mandatory
SQL Basics – Mandatory
SSRS Reporting Tool – Mandatory
Knowledge on end to end project architecture
Problem solving skills
Self-driven and independent
Motivated, confident & proactive
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)