Team Leader in Transfer Agent
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Team Leader in Transfer Agent
- Leading the team, settings objectives, coaching, developing and motivating team members
- Overseeing the final quality of transfer agent team by ensuring: all trailer fees are calculated according to given deadlines, timely escalation of problems and highlighting of operational incidents, quality objectives are met
- Fostering innovation and efficiency by active participation in innovation projects and quality improvements
- Preparing and updating reports regarding team performance and risk mitigation
- Maintaining superior relationship with internal and external stakeholders,
- Driving/participating in conference calls with other departments and spoke locations
- Ensuring that operational procedures are being updated on regular basis
- Conducting yearly appraisals process with employees
- Conducting recruitment process of team members
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in operational area and at least 1 year on Team Leader position
- Experience in securities services, funds industry or related areas of financial services would be strong asset
- Fluency in English and French as a working language
- High productivity and precision
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational habits
- Client focused - able to build productive and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.