For our Technical Office Team, we are looking for a Team Leader Technical Office (m/f/x).
You will be responsible for the “technical office” team within the IT Operation department. You’ll be in charge of the quality support towards our clients, making sure that the IT infrastructure (Belgium and NL) is up to date, review of IT infra capacity, the work of the experts and that we answer in short delay to all security topics (continuity, DRP tests, vulnerability management…). You will also be responsible to dispatch the different demands coming from the business to the experts.
As a Team Leader, you need to provide mentoring and leadership to the team, establish the work planning (with the help of the PMs) and the different tasks linked to people management.
In the different domains linked to this function, your mission will be to:
- Fix clear priorities to the team. You’ll follow up their work and help them to achieve them.
- Make sure that the deadlines are met.
- Review and/or implement the processes to guarantee that the objectives and deliverables are achieved in time.
- Fix individual objectives for the team members and department related objectives together with your manager.
- Organise regular feedback sessions with the different team members so they are able to improve themselves.
- Analyse and plan the different trainings for the team and assist them to improve creativity and team spirit.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and mentoring abilities, capability to foster teamwork within a collaborative culture
- Make sure that there is a good collaboration within the IT Operation department and with the other IT departments.
- Be part of different work groups within AlphaCredit
- Excellent people manager with a sense for leadership.
- Dynamic, independent, creative, stress resistant
- Able to create positive atmosphere within the team.
- Organization skills and analytic mind.
- Language: FR or NL and English
- Knowledge of one of the following IT technologies: Networking (VLAN, switches, firewall, WAF, LB), Nutanix , VMware, Windows , Linux Red Hat, Oracle, MSSQL, Websphere, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud, Genesys, …
- ITIL and COBIT knowledge
- An informative position in a flexible work environment
- An open work atmosphere and great colleagues who strive together with you for a high customer satisfaction.
- Numerous training opportunities to continue to develop your knowledge and competencies
- A contract with an indefinite term in a growing company within a strong BNP Paribas Group
- A competitive salary, complemented by an extensive package of extra-legal benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays, etc.)
- A Flex Income Plan where you can annually convert your end-of-year bonus (with a fixed collective choice moment) into extra benefits including a bicycle lease, extra leave days, a car, etc.
- Focus on work-life balance, where we offer the possibility to telecommute
AlphaCredit is the market leader in consumer loans in Belgium and Luxembourg and is part of the BNP Paribas group. From our office, within walking distance of Brussels Central station, we offer all possible credit solutions through our professional partners or directly to customers.
AlphaCredit keeps expanding! Therefore we are looking for dynamic colleagues!
Don't forget to mention where you saw our vacancy.
Primary Location: BE-BRU-BrusselJob Type: Vaste aanstellingJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Bachelor of equivalent (>= 3 jaar)Experience Level: Minstens 3 jaarSchedule: Fulltime
Competency profile: Operational ManagerReference: ALP000587