The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For our Securities Services business line which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation center in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Team Leader in Transfer Agency
- Ensure that Team's results are fully green; e.g. service quality, productivity, staff engagement surveys, internal/external audit results are all exemplary.
- Ensure that all the MI, KPI, KRI, KMP, BCP, BCM files and reports are updated and distributed on regular basis, department's boards/visual management updated and service reviews meetings organized and held with spokes locations.
- Manage the resources of the Team effectively, so any volumes fluctuations are dealt without service delivery degradation.
- Ensure that processes are reviewed on a regular basis in order to increase productivity by making processes more efficient.
- Secure and evolve necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated.
- Ensure a constructive, supportive and learning culture is in place in relation to errors and incidents.
- Escalate any systems issues and extraordinary events to senior management.
- Ensure efficient time management of the team to optimize overtimes and organize proper coverage of BAU during vacation periods.
- Ensure all the applications/tools set up and access management.
- Ensure coordination and follow up of TA applications development.
- Ensure all staff are trained, developed and coached so that there is rich, timely and professional communication and collaboration between the department's staff and colleagues in other locations as well as internal and external clients and other stakeholders. Organize and supervise cross team training for the staff.
- Manage staff attrition and recruit new employees in advance.
- Ensure monthly staff meetings, regular feedback sessions to staff, twice yearly appraisals, incident review meetings, ACE and improvement brainstorming and reviews, strong industrial training induction for new staff, succession planning and career development, overtimes management.
- Ensure that all archiving of documents is being done as per Group recommendation and in line with “paperless office” strategy.
- Ensure strong staff engagement by promoting and supporting One Team One Ambition culture, ‘can do' attitude, innovations, promote social events to continuously maintain and improve team spirit. Ensure support to other departments when necessary.
- Maintain superior relationship with internal and external clients by constructively managing their requirements, especially when there is a conflict of interests between different locations and Global Team.
- Prepare and coordinate internal or external projects and ensure that all the deadlines are achieved with superior results.
- Ensure that Recharge models are up to date and appropriately changed if necessary.
- Proactively support Managers in preparation and coordination of internationalization projects, ensure smooth transition to Warsaw without service degradation.
- Act and behave appropriately to comply with the general ethical standards expected by the Bank and relevant Regulatory Authorities. Ensure staff's strict compliance to BNP Paribas Group's polices and standards.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in operational area in a leadership position
- Experience in securities services, funds industry or related areas of financial services
- Fluency in English as a working language
- High productivity and precision
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Experience working on short deadlines would be a strong asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational habits
- Client focused - able to build productive and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Corporate finance
Corporate Finance includes all BNP Paribas internal financial management roles, which are essential for maintaining the Group’s strength and leadership in its markets.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.