CIB IT Production, Manager of ITSM Processes
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The ITSM global team is comprised of regional SME’s in area of technical platform knowledge & ITIL practices who assist the global process owners in designing, creating and maintaining the company’s IT services. While leading the company’s ITSM team, the team lead strives to develop a reliable IT service and improve the organization's existing IT service infrastructure. IT service managers are responsible for maintaining a high-level standard when dealing with the company's IT services, and for foreseeing and troubleshooting any issues that may arise, either with the company's IT systems or a client's. Change, Incident, Problem and Request management as well as CMDB functions are core services that are heavily relied upon by CIB IT and the ITSM team is the bridge for IT and business in coordinating and ensuring predictability for CIB IT and its Business. The team will have SME’s to focus on the core services as dictated by the manager with the objective to provide quality services using the ITSM platform to develop efficiency and consistent results.
Ensure the Americas region remains aligned on global process and provide services in a consistent manner across all locations including Canada, US and Latin America.
Training, empowering and encouraging the regional team to achieve global objectives, ensure the prioritization of all team activities with proper oversight and ensuring management is well informed.
On-time ITSM Platform releases involving a robust UAT cycle with full stakeholder participation.
The Process/Software Manager has broad responsibilities for the operation and deployment of ITSM-related processes and services. This includes:
• Plans, manages and evaluates team activities in order to accomplish department objectives.
• Ensures quality and on-time delivery of all activities under team purview.
• Participates in budget exercises and can identify and highlight opportunities for cost reduction.
• Identifies, deploys and monitors intelligent controls related to ITSM core functions.
• Competently represents team services as related to audit and regulatory requirements – defends and provide evidence when appropriate.
• Attends audit and compliance reviews, ensuring the team remains compliant with bank standards. Develops action plans to address any non-compliance.
• Participates in global meetings and liaises with Global counter parts in Paris, UK, APAC and LATAM to ensure consistency and alignment of ITSM processes, becoming a recognized and valued contributor on global policies and processes.
• Responsible for BAU activities and operational procedures related to the BNP Change Audit process.
• Integrate multiple divergent Change streams to provide one cohesive.
• Maintain continuous delivery of service through hiring and training of new staff.
• Ability to review the work of subordinates, providing constructive feedback and empowering them to work autonomously to realize their potential.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years of exposure to components of IT Change / Incident / Problem / Request management.
• 3+ years working experience within a mature ISO-certified framework (financial services field a plus).
• Ability to lead a team.
• Clear and comprehensive understanding of ITSM modules and their inter-relationships.
• ITIL Foundation-Level Knowledge (Certification a strong plus).
• Ability to foster a collaborative environment and deliver consensus agreement with key IT stakeholders.
• Good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• ServiceNow Technical Platform Knowledge
• CMDB Management Practices
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely to audiences of varying technical levels.
• Ability to work effectively in geographically dispersed cross-functional teams.
• Ability to coordinate with various technical and non-technical teams to achieve quality results.
• Strong working knowledge of the continual improvement lifecycle.
• Introduces new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
• Accomplishes department objectives by supporting staff; planning and evaluating department activities and fostering teamwork.
• In-depth knowledge of the process workflow and process: KRI/KPI’s and risk awareness.
• Ability to compartmentalize and prioritize information for decision-making purposes.
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.