Team lead (m/w/d) Retail PI Banking Products
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas is the leading bank in the European Union and a major player in international banking. It has around 193,000 employees in 68 countries, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with 12 business units. We rely not only on the technical expertise in our core businesses, but also on the competencies of our employees, who hold our Group together in higher-level functional units. In Germany, 11 transversal functions of the group are represented. They are responsible for defining standards for our business units, monitoring their implementation and supporting and advising our teams.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Coordinating daily, monthly or ad-hoc PI Accounting activities like bookings and manual batches
- Reconciliation and regularization of Finance suspense accounts
- Ensuring documentation and maintenance of procedures related to PI Accounting
- Providing analysis and elements required for Financial reporting
- Contributing to the new transaction and new products process
- Leading and coordinating within PI Accounting for the roll-out of new accounting system and process, organize resources accordingly in collaboration with the project management
- Operational management of the team
- Contribute to implementation of business projects within Finance
Skills that convince:
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Several years of professional experience in Accounting, Financial Reporting
- Good knowledge of finance or tax domain, its major processes or regulatory framework
- Ability to work with precision and accuracy
- Ability to work and collaborate with others :
- Good practice in MS office tools (Excel, Words, PPT, etc.) and accounting tools
- Very good German and English language skills in word and writing
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Team lead (m/w/d) Retail PI Banking Products!
Please contact Janina Müller on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.