About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
ITG is a group function established recently (2019) in ISPL with presence in Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru. We collaborate with various business lines of the group to provide IT Services.
The Territory Service Center (TSC) offers a full suite of security services to Austrian and German business lines of BNP. It collaborates with the business, and strengthens Security-by-design and closely manages all areas of IT-Risk
Team Lead IT-Risk Project Management Office Professional
Territory Service Center
Business Line / Function:
ISPL ITG Manager
IT Risk Cyber Governance -
IT - Risk & Permanent Control
Team Manager, TSC Germany
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This position is part of the IT-Risk & Cyber Security team, which is serving all entities of the BNPP Group in Germany and Austria.
The mission of the IT-Risk Project Management Office Professional is to:
- Contribute to BNPP Germany/Austria IT Risk & Cyber Security strategy and execution efforts through program/project management and strategic support
- Provide project management for the cyber security strategy, enabling business units to effectively manage risk within BNP Paribas’ risk appetite, and drive cyber-focused regulatory and audit engagement.
- Create standardized tools, templates, and standards, as necessary, to ensure efficient implementation and execution of Cyber Security project.
- Help identify and deliver against objectives in a timely and sustainable manner. Support additional projects instrumental to the transformation efforts.
- Help develop, validate, and monitor Cyber Security Project cost envelop and progress against spending targets.
- Coordinate regular presentations by each work stream to support tracking of progress.
- Preparing and facilitating workshops, status meetings, and committees
- Collection and consolidation of status reports
- Providing Task tracking and reporting
- Providing SLA tracking and reporting
- Supporting/driving project initiatives
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Coordination of continuous improvement projects to increase maturity level of the IT Risk & Cyber Security team
- Leveraging synergies between programs/projects/activities
- Developing standardized forms and tools
- Developing and tracking of department and project budgets
- Coordination of internal and external audits
- Carrying out organizational tasks in contract preparation and processing
- Ensuring consistency of the department's approach, methodology, reporting and business direction
- Maintain open communication flows within the department and with other departments
- If necessary, assume project manager role of project management tasks for sub-projects within the cyber security program, including project plan development and follow-up.
- If necessary, support the IT Operational Permanent Control Team by
- Executing IT-Risk assessment reviews (covering 9 IT-Risk categories), identifying controls gaps and working in collaboration with subject matter experts to define appropriate mitigation plans
- Performing 1st level analysis of IT and IT-Security controls and by assessing the related impacts; supports 2nd controls and provides reports to local ORC
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Experience in a risk/control/compliance/governance role e.g. OPC, Audit
- Project Management /coordination experience
- IT / IT Security experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and related applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint).
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Knowledge of Information Security principles and Information Systems Security standards like:
- ISO 20000
- ISO 27001
- ISO 27002
- ISO 27005 Risk Management (Information Security Risk Management)
- NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is a plus
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)