Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Frankfurt/Main Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. More than 35,000 employees worldwide serve around 18,000 corporates and institutions in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our clients.
The Large & Mid Cap Corporate Advisory team focusses on investment banking advisory for family owned and listed companies in Germany. The team is advising owners, management and/ or board members of these companies in strategic situations, like succession, sale or purchase of relevant business units, majority or minority investors and IPO’s. Leading and globally active medium-sized companies are in particular very important clients for BNP Paribas in Germany. The team addresses the entrepreneurial and individual advisory needs of these customers in a discrete, comprehensive, professional and trustful way.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Pro-active arranging of client meetings including the overall external and internal coordination like travel plans, involvement of the relevant colleagues, bookings, etc.
- Ensure professional and smooth communication between clients as well as within the business line or other internal contacts on a national and international level
- Organization of external / internal as well as national / international appointments, meetings, conference calls and videoconferences
- Responsibility for coordination of management schedules
- Travel arrangements, travel accounting, administration and checking of invoices for business trips
- Providing efficient and effective general office support
- Incoming invoice handling and monitoring
Skills that convince:
- Completed education, economics studies or comparable
- First professional experience in secretarial work and meeting coordination, ideally as Team or Personal Assistant in Banking
- High Level of client focus and ambition to deliver high quality support
- Effective planning skills and ability to take account of multiple priorities
- Willingness to tackle new challenges with enthusiasm
- Experienced in working with MS Office
- Fluent in German and English, French is advantageous
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Team Assistant (m/f/d)!
Please contact Anja Priebe on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. Until travel restrictions change, the interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.