Team Administrator - Odiham
We are currently looking for someone to assist in the day-to-day running of our Odiham office by providing a professional support service to the residential agency sales team.
- Anti-Money Laundering (KYC) checks on new clients (vendors and buyers) (as required by legislation) to be completed accurately and recorded on KYC Tool
- Liaising with our approved supplier for preparation of Property Particulars
- Ensuring property particulars are both accurate and compliant
- Creating & executing Direct Mailers within a budget. Manage the office Twitter account – posting Min x3 a week
- Create invoices e.g. marketing costs, fee invoices
- Production of letters, Terms of Business and contracts as required, including Instruction letters, Market Appraisal letter writing, vendor marking report letter etc
- Administration through Reapit database to include: adding Properties and Applicants, matching properties to applicants, general correspondence, mail merge and creating reports where necessary for Sales team. Maintaining accurate data including property status.
- Weekly KPI’s. To be drawn from Reapit Sales Daily Report
- Fielding telephone calls, assisting the caller when possible or taking and passing on messages
- Screening of post, emails, enquiries and requests and dealing with them promptly Booking keys in and out; and tagging up
- Coordinating Advertising as required
- Coding all incoming invoices & dealing with them appropriately
- Creating and assisting with recovery of overdue outgoing invoices
- Diary management and booking appointments for team members. Managing internal and external meetings and team meetings
- Meeting & greeting all clients, applicants and suppliers that walk into the office
- Handling Head of office expenses (assisting others if necessary)
- Maintaining office processes and systems
- Arranging viewings
- Recording all office holiday maintained on Peoplenet Managing machinery and stationery supplies for the office
- General office maintenance/management (cleaner/contractors/IT team) – ensuring office presentation and procedures remain at the highest standards
- Ad hoc projects when required
- Presentable, confident and pleasant personality, with excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Punctual, reliable and flexible in relation to working hours and duties.
- Microsoft Office 2010 – Word (Intermediate), Excel (Basic), PowerPoint (Basic), Outlook (Advanced)
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.