TA Fund Setup Team Leader
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
TA Fund Setup Team Leader
- Communicate and support the values and principles which govern the way staff work and behave.
- Leading by example from front, inspire staff, foster cooperative and positive culture ensuring that all employees work as a single team with their peers across domains, business lines and locations.
- Maintain a sufficient level of technical knowledge appropriate to maintaining effective judgment in decision making.
- Ensure that Team’s results are fully green; e.g. service quality, productivity, staff engagement surveys, internal/external audit results are all exemplary
- Ensure that all the MI, KPI, KRI, KMP, BCP, BCM files and reports are updated and distributed on regular basis, department’s boards/visual management updated and service reviews meetings organized and held with spokes locations.
- Manage the resources of the Team effectively, so any volumes fluctuations are dealt without service delivery degradation
- Ensure that processes are reviewed on a regular basis in order to increase productivity by making processes more efficient.
- Secure and evolve necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated.
- Ensure a constructive, supportive and learning culture is in place in relation to errors and incidents.
- Escalate any systems issues and extraordinary events to senior management
- Ensure all staff are trained, developed and coached so that there is rich, timely and professional communication and collaboration between the department’s staff and colleagues in other locations as well as internal and external clients and other stakeholders. Organize and supervise cross team training for the staff.
- Manage staff attrition and recruit new employees in advance.
- Ensure monthly staff meetings, regular feedback sessions to staff, twice yearly appraisals, incident review meetings, ACE and improvement brainstorming and reviews, strong industrial training induction for new staff, succession planning and career development, overtimes management.
- Maintain superior relationship with internal and external clients by constructively managing their requirements,
- Prepare and coordinate internal or external projects and ensure that all the deadlines are achieved with superior results.
- Proactively support Managers in preparation and coordination of internationalization projects, ensure smooth transition to Warsaw without service degradation
- Excellent client-facing and internal-team communication skills
- Proper work-allocation skills
- People management and dealing with difficult interpersonal situations within a team
- Ability to effectively participate in the development planning of subordinates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- High motivation, readiness for change, sense of urgency
- University degree (preferably in Finance, Economics or Management)
- Fluent verbal and written English, other foreign languages would be an asset
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.