Systems Support Manager
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The Group Compliance function ensures compliance with international regulatory requirements. This function guarantees the consistency and effectiveness of actions taken in relation to ethics rules and deontology. This function is also in charge of the animation and coordination of operational risk and internal control for the entire group.
The COO Office houses a Support Team to support the usage of Compliance Tools used by APAC Compliance.
You will perform direct support for Compliance tools sponsored by the Domains :
• Financial Security and Know Your Client
• Professional Ethics
• Market Integrity
Perform Application Support:
• Assist Compliance users in resolving Compliance tool-related incidents during APAC time zones
• Follow incidents through to resolution (including verification of the problem resolution before communication to users and closure of the request, as well as the creation of post incident reports for key issues) and prompt escalation of issues where necessary
• Track and take care of all requests until resolution (Analysis and treatment of the requests).
• Act proactively to ensure requests are responded in a timely manner
• Communicate with users in case of issues or other topics related to the application
• Adhere to group procedures during crisis management
• Engage key stakeholders including IT and Business to discuss issues, while providing consistent and regular communications
• Work closely with the Paris Compliance teams (Level 2 support) and Paris IT teams in relation to change requests of APAC business (understand, document, prioritize and follow-up of business change request and support User Acceptance Testing
• Attend to Audit request and regulatory information requests
• Coordinate and Follow-up the creation/change of user Access and user Rights with Paris team for Payment Filtering Systems, Client Screening Tool, List management Tool.
• Conduct Steering committee meetings to report on issues/activities/risks related to Compliance systems with regards to production support.
• Identify reporting needs and streamline Key Performance Indicators with stakeholders
• Generate dashboards for management and business reporting.
• Primary point of contact for Business Continuity topic relating to Compliance systems
• Track system Disaster recovery and IT Continuity activities for Compliance systems
• Support compliance officers in their Business Continuity Plan.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• High quality client service attitude
• Customer service oriented
• Experience in computing and information technology
• Aptitude for technical activities
• Willing to update knowledge as technology changes
• Ability to take initiative and make decisions
• Logical approach to the solution of problems
• Project management and Application Support skills
• Able to work independently
• Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills mandatory
• Able to make informed decisions on a wide range of complex business and technical issues
• Experience in banking, payment, Compliance preferred