System Security Specialist
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Experience in system administration on Windows platforms and Active Directory
• Experience in hardening Active Directory, Windows servers, clients, and middleware through Group Policy or Security Configurations
• Experience in patch management of Windows OS preferably with SCCM
• Experience in designing, implementing and administration of end-point security solutions.
• Administration experience on Forcepoint, McAfee end-point and gateway products.
• Experience in reporting on security topics such as vulnerability findings, hardening compliance status etc.
• Knowledge of IT related local regulations, worldwide-accepted security standards.
• A bachelor degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic; a team player who shows commitment and dedication to the job.
• Integrity, reliability, adaptability, confidence, open-mindedness, and promptness.
• Fluent in English
• Proficiency in ITIL concepts for Change Management and Configuration Management.
• Certification is a plus; MCSA: Windows Server, etc.