System Network Support M/V/X
BNP Paribas Cardif – The top insurance provider for a world in flux
BNP Paribas Cardif is an innovative insurance provider. We aim to position ourselves in Belgium as the number one specialist in the protection of repayment of all types of credit.
Your responsibilities as System/Network Support are multifaceted and wide-ranging. You will provide
technical support on a daily basis, possibly including achieving and guaranteeing the availability of the systems/networks, with the aim of maintaining the computer equipment and the associated systems/networks in operation.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Required to make the first line assistance in a support mode to users. Analysis of queries from users, evaluation of the options, recommendations on solutions and acting as a point of contact for users on network and system. problems, with the aim of ensuring good provision of service for the users.
- Evaluation, modification and development of the network and system infrastructure, with the aim of contributing to optimization.
- Acting as a point of contact on network and system problems for internal staff, with the aim of providing them with solutions.
- Providing for certain technical and security aspects of the IT systems and networks and for the integration of the data processing of these, with the aim of ensuring the security of the network/system.
- Management of the operation and maintenance of the network and system infrastructure within the insurance company, with the aim of guaranteeing the uninterrupted operation of the network/system and preventing any problems.
- Will be required to be the backup of the Network administrator
- Maintaining the continuity of positive collaborative arrangements within own team(s) and between own team and those in other departments, and also possibly with Head Office or other departments within the Group, with the creation, where possible, of synergistic benefits.
- Compliance with agreements with internal and external parties.
Strengths and skills that you can provide
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
You can rely on a first practical experience as IT Support.
You possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
You are fluent in either French/Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
You can take initiative and are multitask.
You are methodical, assertive, organised and results oriented.
You are flexible and able to handle stress
You are Eager to continuously learn and to acquire new knowledge related to network administration activities
When we look at this world in flux, diversity and inclusion are key values. At BNP Paribas Cardif, we seek to attract and retain employees of all ages and from all manner of backgrounds. Each employee has their own level of experience and set of skills, enabling us to improve our performance and bolster our innovative strength.
What does BNP Paribas Cardif offer?
We provide a full-time, open-ended contract in a growing company within the sound and stable BNP Paribas Group
A multifaceted position supported by extensive training tailored to your requirements, enabling you to hone your skills
A dynamic and welcoming work environment along with an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Genuine career advancement opportunities within the company and the BNP Paribas Group
Want to take on the challenge?
Apply online now – we look forward to hearing from you.