IT support analyst - Graduate Program
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
• First point of contact for Business users on any production application failure or any question related to technical job supporting the day to day Business.
• Assist Business to continuously provide a high quality service to our Clients and rapidly integrate evolutions of the business and IT systems.
• Participate in the technical tests, internal meetings and regular reviews with the external service providers.
• Be flexible with Support hours and to supplement Global support team for resolving any production related issues.
• Ensure proper and continuous documentation of key functions and processes
• Ensure proper training to continuously maintain relevant expertise and its evolution
• Maintains a relationship of trust with the IT support lean and project manager
• Contributes to and ensures that application support runs effectively.
• Guarantees optimal working of the application, providing technical support and adhoc recovery plans
• Carry out light development/bug fixes related to SQL, scripting and reporting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To apply for the program, you will need a Degree in one of the following fields:
• Information Technology
We also expect you to:
• have had an outstanding university career,
• have graduated not more than 12 months ago;
• be able to speak fluent French and English.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS:
• Technical skills required in:
• C# , ASP.NET, Advanced SQL using MS SQL Server platform
• MS Reports or similar reporting background
• Web Services
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
• Strong communication skills
• Eager to learn
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer. BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Part of BNP Paribas dedication to diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected on how we believe and live diversity and inclusion all together. As such, one of BNP Paribas’s initiatives is hosting Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which focused on equality of gender, sexual orientation or learning from other culture.
We accommodate access to job offers for people with disabilities who could not apply directly to our career site, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 514-285-6000
Want to know more about the BNP Paribas Group?
** Only applications that meet the requirements of the job in terms of training and experience will be evaluated and informed. **
THE FUTURE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. WE WILL HELP YOU MAKE IT BRILLIANT.
With a graduate job at BNP Paribas, you will be working in a vibrant and diverse industry, offering a multitude of opportunities for professional development. You will be involved in a stimulating and challenging areas of work, which will help you to build your successful Career.
About BNP Paribas
With more than 200,000 employees in 72 countries, the Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 850,000 professionals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. In Canada, with its 700 employees, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world.
You will have access to the Graduate program including:
• A large choice of trainings such as Design Thinking, change management, Six Thinking HatsTraining, Personal Branding, agile IT, Conference about the products and new market’s trend
• Participation in events from Committees & multiple networking occasions with the Senior Management
• A multicultural environment with international opportunities
• A permanent position
Why working at BNP Paribas?
As a BNP Paribas employee in Montreal you will benefit from:
• A brand new flexible workspace
• A policy of complete benefits (reimbursement under conditions of transportation, sport membership, etc ...)
• The program Give back to the Community through the volunteer committee (tree planting, Mission Welcome Hall, etc.)
• Participation in various activities through the Sports and Recreation Committee throughout the year.
• Improvement of technical and general skills offered by our internal BNP Paribas Canada Academy