This is for a Support Analyst role, reporting to the Application Support Manager within ISPL GM TP APS
The role includes operations and support, strongly collaborating with the global team and the other Technology teams in ISPL. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled candidate to join a very dynamic company and work in an exciting environment.
APS team member would be working on standard banking software like , Calypso, Intellimatch etc..
The APS team member is responsible for providing production support, maintenance of key application platforms, deployment within the GM TP APS domain.
Candidate must work as level 2/3 and be an escalation point for others in the team to bring technical and product issues to resolve.
Responsible for monitoring production environment and act proactively to prevent performance issues or application crash.
Responsible for resolving support issue by using his technical expertise and flexible enough to look for solutions that may be out of the box.
Handling ITIL Methodologies like Change, Incident, Problem, and Service Management
Monitoring night batch and ensuring reports are generated well and transferred to client by adhering the SLA defined.
Monitor the recurrent incidents, perform problem management and escalate to the next level of support or development team when required
Coordinate with Infrastructure teams on events of patching & up gradation of servers to ensure the applications are stable & running after the infra work
Responsible for UAT/PROD deployment & validation,
Analyzing/documenting problems, recommending solutions, & initiating corrective action
Providing coaching and mentoring to junior colleagues, transferring skills and expertise as required.
Graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in Application support
- Knowledge on banking application will be preferable.
- Expert on Unix commands.
- Experience on Weblogic troubleshooting
- Experience on Unix shell & Windows batch scripting troubleshooting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic to work in challenging environment
- Ability to communicate with client & users
- Knowledge on Operating System
- Knowledge on DOS Commands
- Knowledge on DOS Scripting
- Knowledge on Operating System
- Knowledge on shell scripting
- Knowledge on Mounts/NFS
- Knowledge on Weblogic troubleshooting
- Knowledge on Deployment Process
Scheduler & Monitoring Tools:
- Knowledge on Schedulers, Crontab, Autosys
- Knowledge on Dos, Perl and Shell scripting
- Knowledge on SQL Queries
- Knowledge on Troubleshooting
- Knowledge on Network Commands ( IPCONFIG, TRACERT, NETSTAT etc)
- Knowledge on Protocols (TCP/IP etc)
- Knowledge on Firewall
Primary Location: IN-MH-MumbaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Decision Making, Resilience, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Critical thinkingTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Analytical Ability, Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…, Ability to set up relevant performance indicators, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Ability to develop others & improve their skills