About BNP Paribas Group:
“BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
ALMT – Asset and Liability Management & Treasury functions under CIB – Corporate and Investment Banking.
OMR Application Support Analyst
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This is for a Support Analyst role, reporting to the Application Support Manager within ISPL ALMT APS
The role includes ITIL Operations, Transition & Design activity, strongly collaborating with the global team and the other Technology teams in ISPL. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled candidate to join a very dynamic company and work in an exciting environment.
APS team member would be working on standard banking software’s & in-house applications etc..
The APS team member is responsible for providing production support, maintenance of key application platforms, deployment within the ALMT APS domain.
• Candidate must work as level 1/2 support analyst to bring technical and product issues to resolve.
• Responsible for monitoring production environment and act proactively to prevent performance issues or application crash.
• Responsible for resolving support issue by using his technical expertise and flexible enough to look for solutions that may be out of the box.
• Handling ITIL Methodologies like Change, Incident, Problem, and Service Management
• Monitoring night batch and ensuring reports are generated well and transferred to client by adhering the SLA defined.
• Monitor the recurrent incidents, perform problem management and escalate to the next level of support or development team when required
• Coordinate with Infrastructure teams on events of patching & up gradation of servers to ensure the applications are stable & running after the infra work
• Responsible for UAT/PROD deployment & validation,
• Analyzing/documenting problems, recommending solutions, & initiating corrective action
• Providing coaching and mentoring to junior colleagues, transferring skills and expertise as required.
• Participate to DRP activities
• Should have good experience knowledge on L1/L2 Functional Support
• Good to have Banking Domain Knowledge (Corporate & Investment) .
• Good to have Knowledge on SAP Business Objects tool.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Knowledge on DBMS, SQL Queries and Troubleshooting
• Knowledge on Unix/Linux, shell scripting
• Good to have knowledge on Autosys
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Good to have prior experience on Corporate Banking domain in APS, Dev or BA profile.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)