Student Trainee Business Analyst Relationship Management Team (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main Part-time Max. 20 h
BNP Paribas Securities Services provides asset-servicing services to investment funds, securities and alternative assets throughout the investment process. The unit is the largest depositary for securities, real estate funds in Germany and one of the five leading global clients worldwide. Around 300 employees in Germany develop integrated digital solutions for all customer segments from one source.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Development of client presentations
- Coordinate cross team efficiency projects
- Support the team in developing and updating client profiles in line with global guidelines
- Prepare and maintain statistics and analysis of client interactions
- Start working with our CRM tool and develop KPIs for the team
Skills that convince:
- Studying business or similar
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Adopts an attentive and compassionate attitude in order to understand different cultures and respects diverse opinions and mindsets
- Supports team members when required and contributes to a positive work environment
- Identifies the different tasks that need to be completed and prioritises them, based on their importance and urgency and on objectives defined
- Knows the basic notions and can apply this knowledge at basic level and in simple situations
- Good Knowledge of PC Applications (standard software Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Organizational skills, communication strength and the ability to work in a team
- Fluent English and German language skills in word and writing
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Regular, constructive feedback to support individual professional development
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Student Trainee Business Analyst Relationship Management Team (m/f/d)
Please contact Janina Müller on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.