Strutt & Parker - Team Secretary / Senior Administrator - Oxford
To provide a professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the National Development & Planning Department.
- An ability to process and manage internal compliance systems and liaise with our internal client on boarding team.
- Reception role
- Maintaining office systems, including database management, filing etc.
- Providing overall team support in everyday office duties.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Liaising with printing suppliers and organising marketing materials (either hard copy or original).
- Fielding telephone calls, assisting the caller when possible or taking and passing on messages.
- Dealing promptly with incoming emails, internet leads, post and responding where appropriate.
- Diary management for team members including the arranging of internal and external meetings and team meetings.
- Processing invoices and liaising with our accounts team.
- Assisting with forecasting and financial reporting.
- Providing day to day assistance to the wider office as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous Experience in a similar role and/or in property is a strong preference
- Competent in Microsoft package software including (Word, Excel & Outlook, Power Point)
- To possess a good typing speed.
- Confident and pleasant personality, being a welcoming face of the company.
- Must possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure, managing and prioritising workloads.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organisational and co-ordination skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion.
- Must be a team player and be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties.
- Being adaptable and open to change.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.