Strutt & Parker - Junior Negotiator / Administrator - Sevenoaks
We have an opportunity for a Junior Negotiator/Administrator to join our Sevenoaks team, the successful candidate will be an excellent team player with good organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written. The ability to work under pressure, a willingness to learn and an excellent telephone manner are required.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team. This is a full-time role (including some Saturdays) which involves supporting the sales team and will include some day-to-day contact with our clients and potential buyers.
- Registration and meeting of new buyers
- Preparation of property brochures
- Working with the Negotiator to arrange and attend viewings
- Co-ordinating advertising locally and with nearby offices
- Organising direct marketing campaigns
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Keeping window cards/brochure displays/office systems up-to-date
- Liaising with potential buyers and arranging viewings/managing diaries
- Processing client invoices
- Maintaining client files and database
- Where required establish and maintain trusted relationships with our clients to facilitate and accelerate the on-boarding processes.
- Perform periodic reviews of accounts as required by the on boarding policies.
- Interaction with the Client On-boarding Team, highlighting issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent administration skills
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent as a minimum
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, internet search engines
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.