Surveyor to Director, Lewes
An opportunity has arisen to become a crucial member of the Rural Land Management and Consultancy team based in the traditional market town of Lewes.
You will be joining an energetic team where you would be working as a trusted advisor to some high profile and valued clients. This role would be perfect for someone looking to push their career on from surveyor level and to have day to day responsibility and contact with their own client base as well as having the opportunity to build up contacts of their own. Our team has an established reputation as leader in the rural market. They undertake the management of Rural Estates, including completing valuations and involvement in all aspect of rural consultancy.
Ideally you will be:
- Educated to degree level with a professional RICS qualification
- At least 1 year PQE upwards to Director level
- Experienced in the rural sector from within private practice or resident agent background
- Commercially astute and hands on
- Able and willing to take financial responsibility
- Comfortable networking and selling skills to clients
- Excited to embrace new challenges and to find new and better ways of modernising systems
Other Skills/Qualifications should include:
- Professionally qualified MRICS
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ideally a Fellow of the CAAV
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Being able to manage people including estate employees, and to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to multi-task and deal with multiple and potentially conflicting objectives and deadlines
- The ability to learn/master complex financial structures, implement recharging systems and set / monitor financial budgets
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
- Health & Leisure: Private medical cover, 27 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
- Financial: Pension, company car allowance, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme - you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.