A sales negotiator responsible for the delivery of sales of residential property in the Lewes area. As an Associate Director, this individual will also act as support to the Area Director in driving revenue, profitability and lead generation throughout their region.
- Delivery of individual and team revenue against set targets through the sale of residential properties in the Lewes and wider Sussex area.
- Developing relationships and working closely with clients to secure future instructions/ business
- Sourcing, pitching for, and securing new business through developing relationships with potential clients, and other relevant stakeholders
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, face to face, by telephone or email.
- Meeting with clients to provide a service tailored to individual instructions.
- Sourcing, communicating and viewing with potential buyers to drive offers and sales
- Progressing sales to completion, including liaison with solicitors as appropriate, and keeping all parties well informed.
- Providing informed advice and expertise to clients and colleagues.
- Maintaining a network of both internal and external contacts, and make use of these in order to gain new business opportunities
- Maintaining team standards according to company policy and external regulations in relation to compliance and KYC responsibilities.
The desired candidate will;
- Be able to demonstrate a successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrate in-depth local knowledge of Sussex area around the Lewes office
- Exhibit drive, tenacity and an enthusiastic approach to work
- Possess excellent negotiating and rapport building skills
- Have experience of pitching and securing new business
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the residential sales process
- Have a full understanding of all relevant regulation and AML/KYC procedures required in residential transactions
- Be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Exhibit commitment to high standards and provide a quality service
- Have experience in motivating a sales team. Management experience is desirable, however not essential.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of converting market appraisals to sales revenue
- Possess a composed manner and the ability to work under pressure
- Have strong time management and ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Exhibit excellent planning and organisational skills
- Possess excellent telephone manner and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team, however be also able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-East SussexJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time