Associate Director / Senior Associate Director - Banchory
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to become a key member of the Rural Land Management and Consultancy team in Banchory, Royal Deeside, and Aberdeenshire.
The team undertake the management of Rural Estates and offer a range of professional rural advice, their technical excellence ensures an impressive client base and they advise on some of the most prestigious clients in the area. The role will be a blend of Estate Management and professional working within a team.
- Acting as principal agent for a selection of key estate management clients
- Responsibility for client financial matters
- Handling diversification projects
- Secured lending and other professional valuations
- Generating new opportunities for business
- Managing and leading a high performing team
- Maintain and grow a strong client base
- Competent and experienced MRICS qualified rural surveyor with experience of delivering work across a range of projects.
- Demonstrate team leadership potential, capable of building relationships with existing and new clients and generating new opportunities.
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues and clients.
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working to deadlines
- Managing a team
- 27 days annual leave
- Life assurance at 8 x basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private GP Service
- Group Income Protection
- Eye Care Voucher
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.