Administrator - Oxford
Ideally you will will have previous experience of working in a fast paced environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients. Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility is essential, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team. This role is fully office based and the working hours are Monday to Friday (with some Saturdays included) 8.30 to 6.
- Registration of new buyers
- Preparation of property brochures
- Coordinating marketing and advertising locally and with nearby offices
- Management of the KYC and anti-money laundering processes as required by the Group, liaising with the internal on-boarding and compliance teams where necessary
- Management of the invoicing process for the team
- Keeping window cards/brochure displays/office systems up-to-date
- Liaising with potential buyers and arranging viewings/managing diaries
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing with experience of customer service
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Experience of undertaking client due diligence, including completing independent searches and sanction checks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- An interest in working real estate/estate agency environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance at 8 x basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private GP Service
- Group Income Protection
- Eye Care Voucher
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.