Senior Surveyor / Associate Director - Chester / Shrewsbury
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a competent and experienced MRICS qualified Rural Surveyor with experience of delivering work across a range of projects to join our North West Consultancy team.
Our team undertakes the management of Rural Estates and offers a range of professional rural advice. Our technical excellence ensures an impressive client base and we advise on some of the most prestigious clients in the Region.
- Acting as principal agent for a selection of key estate management clients
- Undertaking estate and farming business reviews
- Handling diversification projects
- Assisting clients with the promotion of strategic land
- Secured lending and other professional valuations
- Be able to maintain a strong client base
- Demonstrate team leadership potential, capable of building relationships with existing and new clients and generating new opportunities
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues and clients
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
Benefits of working for Strutt & Parker:
- Career progression
- 25 days annual leave increasing with length of serive
- Life assurance at 8 x basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private GP Service
- Group Income Protection
- Eye Care Voucher
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.