#CapitalMarkets #StructuredProducts #Pre-Trade ##Post Trade #Pricing #Digitalization #ItalianMarkets
About Global Markets
- Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business within Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB), delivering solutions across asset classes, and industry-leading services for clients including Institutional, corporate, private banks and retail distribution networks. Our Portugal Platform (Lisbon and Porto) is a major HUB in Europe and certainly unique in the country by its size and its scope of activity, with all Front Office roles present (Trading, Sales, Research, Structuring, Quant & Engineering, Business Dev and Support, Marketing & Client Support, Risk Management, Data Analytics and Machine Learning, among others) We are growing fast with the ambition to become even more relevant for the worldwide activity
Your Main Activities Are
- Pre-Trade Tasks
- Interact with Sales and sometimes Clients to finalize their on-boarding
- Prepare marketing documents/pitches/emails in coordination with the Sales
- Complete trade approval process with necessary channels prior to initiating trade
- Post-Trade Tasks
- Finalize booking of Traded deals
- Interact with all of the internal stakeholders and clients regarding any traded deal
- Digitalization / Transformation
- Continuously escalate feedback and improvement ideas to increase streamlining of the workflow
- Active contribution to the development of the Bank's tools to enhance pre-trade as well as post-trade processes and systems
- Responsible for suggesting and driving digitalization projects and implementing them in the day to day
- Help Sales Processing Client’s requests about Structured Products and Derivatives
- Price (or liaise with Structuring to price) requested products
Profile and Skills to Success
- Engineering, Finance or Economics Bachelor Degree mandatory; Master’s Preferred
- Interest in Financial Markets (with focus in Derivatives and Structured Products)
- Computer skills: Office Suite / Coding skills like VBA & Python are a plus
- Fluency in English both oral and written (mandatory); Italian is desired, but not mandatory
- Multi-tasking and methodological skills alongside high level of attention to detail
- Adaptability and Resilience
- Ability to develop and leverage internal networks
- Innovative mind-set, good communication skills, proactive attitude
About the Team
- The Lisbon-based Structured Products Sales Analyst is part of a global sales workforce in charge of selling Structured Products and Derivatives Products in particular to clients used to trade standardized products on a reverse inquiry mode. The mission is diverse from assisting and supporting the other front office members in their day-to-day activity to focusing on automation and transformation projects
- The team in Lisbon is organized in sub-scopes, each servicing different EQD Sales desks across the different geographies of the global EQD franchise. For this specific position, we are looking for someone that will work within the EMEA EQD Distribution Team covering primarily the Italian Market and secondarily German and Nordics markets
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.