In Munich we are looking for you to join us in a full-time permanent position starting December 1st 2023 as Strategy Consultant (all genders) at Consors Finanz.
Consors Finanz BNP Paribas stands for financial self- determination in every life situation. We focus on financing, payment and insurance solutions that can be flexibly adapted to our customers' ability to pay.
BNP Paribas: Who we are
How do you imagine working at a bank? Probably not like this: at BNP Paribas, everyone is on first-name terms and we wear the clothes we feel good in. We live diversity, team spirit and sustainability. At BNP Paribas, you will find a secure job, plenty of space fo your ideas and a suitable professional solution fo you individual life situation. Your potential is limitless - and so are your development opportunities. We don't give empty promises, we convince with action: we - that's around 185,000 employees in 65 countries. We are the leading bank in the European Union. We are the "World's Best Bank for Sustainable Finance 2022" (Euromoney. We are Top Employer 2023. We are: The Bank for a Changing World.
Tasks & Responsibilities: What awaits you
- You translate the CF strategic plan into business activities.
- You are responsible for the financial targets set up governance for new company programs.
- You align focus topics with CF management and suggest potential adaptations.
- You ensure ongoing follow-ups of strategic plan implementations & monitor related CF business performance.
- You manage interdependencies, support arbitration (roadmap planning), identify possible risk, delays and threats & escalate findings to CF Management.
- You provide status to CF Management & Central Divisions.
- You orchestrate efficient working between CF & PF Central Divisions as well as streamline exchange of information between topics related to strategic plans development and follow up.
Expertise & Soft Skills: What you offer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- High affinity for strategic topics and innovations/numbers/KPIs
- Experience in a cross-functional and/or consulting role (e.g. management consulting, corporate strategy, banking or project management)
- Problem solving skills
- Experience working with a stakeholder executives as well as in matrix organizations
- At ease with complexity/multitude of contacts and high confidential subjects as well as multi-cultural exposure
You don't meet every criterion? No problem, you are more than welcome to apply anyway.
It is important for us that you can develop and grow in this position.
Diversity is a strength for us. We are convinced of the numerous advantages of diverse perspectives, experiences and competencies. Our aim is therefore to select candidates in an unbiasedly and open-mindedly: Your CV should contain information about your education and work experience - that's all we need. You can find out more about our D&I commitment here.
Benefits: What we offer you
- Mobile working possible - 2 days in the office, 3 days at home
- Modern workplace with a feel-good atmosphere (height-ajustable desks, colour-, light- and acoustic concept, etc.)
- Communication at eye level
- A wide range of training and development opportunities, including external
- (Intern-)national career prospects at the BNP Paribas Group
- Subsidy for public transport, car and bike leasing
- Support for your family life - with the services of benefitatwork and voiio
- Company pension scheme
- Corporate benefits (for more than 1,500 well-known providers)
- 30+ vacation days
Your contact person is Pascal Lepczinski- we are on the first-name terms.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Pascal.Lepczinski [at] consorsfinanz (dot) de.
Do you want to shape a changing world? Apply now, in only 5 minutes.
Please send us your application documents exclusively via our online portal. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by email or on paper for the protection of your data.
BNP Paribas: One Bank - Multiple Opportunities
From investment banking, vehicle leasing and real estate consulting to insurances, private banking and financing - the range of products and services BNP Paribas offer is very diversified. To ensure the highest level of expertise and the best serivce for our private, corporate and institutional clients in each individual business area, BNP Paribas in Germany is organized in twelve business lines: this makes the Bank a strong partner, even in times of crisis and rapid change. This is what almost 6,000 employees in Germany stand for. This is what six million private clients and around 5,000 corporate and institutional clients in Germany rely on.
About Consors Finanz BNP Paribas
In Germany and Austria, our 1,500 employees work in five locations: Berlin, Braunschweig, Duisburg, Munich and Vienna. Consors Finanz BNP Paribas stands for financial self-determination in every life situation. We focus in financing, payment and insurance solutions that can be flexibly adapted to our customers' ability to pay. Whether dynamic credit lines, individual financing or customizable car products- with the digital banking from Consors Finanz, our customers take ther liquidity into their own hands. In doing so, we rely on innovative technologies, the highest security standards, and responsible lending. In this way, we are actively forming the future of digital payment and financing - for our more than two million customers and 12,000 retail partners.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Sales and Client relations
Working in Sales and Client Relations at BNP Paribas is all about helping clients on a daily basis, and supporting them at important times in their personal and professional lives.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.