About the job
The Procurement activity at Group Strategic Sourcing (at Group and Entity level) supports the Entities of BNP Paribas Group in the process of buying goods and services to get the best combination of quality, cost, risks and delivery time. Its mandate covers all the Group external expenses.
Within Group Strategic Sourcing Services, you will join the Closing Office and Business Partners team who is mainly in charge of producing performance and data quality reports and cost monitoring.
As a Performance Analyst, your main mission is to contribute to fuel strategic sourcing thinking and the overall monitoring of BNP Paribas purchases, by producing GSS internal reports and analysis related to BNP Paribas suppliers.
Your Main Activities Are
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and exhaustiveness of the performance reporting by doing a close monitoring of the activity;
- Maintain effective working relationships with other stakeholders;
- Contribute to continuous process improvements (e.g. through VBA or other data modeling tool) and procedure updates;
- To provide assistance and be part of our journey in building a higher standard of data veracity and process efficiency to our clients.
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s degree, in Finance, Business Management, Accounting, Engineering or other relevant fields of expertise
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (special emphasis to Excel and the use of Pivot Tables, as well as Powerpoint for presentations) is mandatory
- Knowledge of data modelling tools (e.g. VBA, Python, R) is a strong plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage stress and multi-task within restricted time constraints
- Ability to learn, proactivity
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate) is mandatory, and domain of French is a strong plus
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal Present in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.