SSO Lead Developer
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact
on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like
advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more
small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our
locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect
the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of
BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals
(SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are
continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while
contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the design, development, modification, testing, adaption, and/or implementation and post implementation support of short- and long-term software solutions to business and technology needs. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works independently in a fast paced environment on highly complex issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Advises and Leads software development of CA SSO App Onboarding services, conducting interviews with various Application Teams at the Bank.
- Responsibilities include the following…to define and drive the solution and work with development teams in Access Management (CA Site Minder, Advanced Authentication, Risk Based Authentication, SSO, MFA, Federation) domain, gathering requirements, analysis and review with Development team.
- Conducts a wide range of highly complex quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Develops system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Develops recommendations on process improvements
- Determines and makes recommendations on software design requirements
- Translate architecture specifications to low-level component design and identify SSO Platform customizations for implementation
Other Job Duties
- Manage environments, Implement/Deploy software upgrade to various environments and support post implementation.
- Creates Conceptual approach, Estimation, Detailed design, Software Deployment Guide, Supplemental or non-functional specification
- Mentors Associate Engineers
- Manages tasks of a small team of engineers and their delivery
- Performs other duties as assigned.
· · 12+ years of Identity & Access Management experience and 6+ years in CA SiteMinder (preferred version 12.7 and above, Must have Reverse Proxy Implementation).
· · Over 15+ years of extensive experience in Software Development including architecture, analysis, design, development, deployment and testing experience in architecting and deploying Identity Management, Access Management, LDAP Directories, Single Sign-On (SSO), Provisioning & Approval Workflows, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control), Compliance and Auditing Technologies, Identity Federation, Enterprise System Architecture, Security Infrastructure Design, Authentication and Authorization technologies, as well as custom-built security and technology frameworks.
· · Must have 5-7 Years’ Experience in Access Management, platforms such as SiteMinder 12.x, and IIQ (SailPoint) is huge plus.
· · Good analytical & technical skills combined with good communication & inter-personal skills.
· · Extensive experience with SiteMinder 12.x (Preferred 12.8), Skilled in working as Team Lead as well as Team member.
· · Proven technical leadership skills include the ability to manage teams, earn the respect of its members, led by example.
· · Fast learner and able to understand unfamiliar areas independently. Very easily adaptable to new systems and tools.
· · Can clearly express technical information and concepts to a non-technical audience and vice versa.
· · Persuasive verbal and written communication skills compliment a proven ability to multi-task, maintain an organized approach, and ensure success - even when faced with high-pressure or high-risk situations.
· · Access Management: CA SiteMinder 12.7 and above,
· · Identity Federation: CA Federation Manager R12, PingFederate 5.3/6.0
· · Directory Services: Microsoft Active Directory, OUD
· · Security Technologies: SAML 1.1/2.0, WS-Fed, OAuth, OpenID, WS-Security, Kerberos, PKI, LDAP, General Cryptography, and Federated Identity Management
· · Security Testing Tools: Tenable Nessus, IBM AppScan, nmap, snort, snoop, tcpdump
· Java Developer experience, Hands on.
Nice to have Experience
· · 2+ years of experience with Jira Agile.
· Sun OpenSSO Enterprise 8.0, Sun Access Manager,
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.