At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for oversight and execution of one or more bank programs within a line of business. Partner with leaders across the Bank's footprint to drive expected operational and/or financial results through program governance, project management, planning, marketing and process improvements. Exercise sound business judgment in managing the initiation, planning, and execution of assigned programs.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Develop, implement and oversee one or more Bank programs through collaboration with business partners (such as Marketing, Communications, IT, Product Development, etc.). Lead cross-discipline teams to establish integrated plan to deliver on program goals and objectives.
- Identify business segment needs. Oversee and manage related programs and projects impacting program success. Track and monitor program status and metrics to ensure milestones are met, including internal and external delivery commitments.
- Ensure ongoing communication of progress against program objectives.
- Gather and maintain current information on competitive programs and/or products.
- Recommend program key performance indicator (KPI) reports and report enhancements. May utilize segment and market intelligence for operational improvements, sales planning and goal setting.
- Manage risks and dependencies on program goals and objectives.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and make recommendations for improvements to existing processes.
- Ensure the product development process abides by all defined cross-discipline standards and all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Provide information and recommendations to partners as appropriate.
- May manage internal/external customer research and awareness studies to measure issues of interest. Request additional research necessary for management decision-making.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Thorough understanding of sales process Excellent understanding of market environment and business opportunities Good understanding of branch banking.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San RamonJob Type: Full-timeJob: Project Management