At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
We are currently seeking qualified talent to be responsible for developing,
executing, tracking and analyzing targeted marketing campaigns. Utilize the
Bank's campaign management application and write custom SQL to develop and
report on complex, multi-step campaigns. Analyze campaign performance, report
on key business metrics and develop insights through customer analysis.
In this role you will:
- Design and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns
for execution through Teradata's campaign management platform (CIM)
- Generate customer lists and deliver the leads to
customer contact channels (Online, ATM, Email, Mail, Call)
- Track campaigns and develop campaign performance and
- Consult with analytics team to develop analytic tools
and recommended selection criteria
- Write custom SQL that takes marketing campaign
definitions, rules and selection criteria and enables execution through
- Develop and maintain validation rules and documentation
on work product
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Explore data warehouse data to develop strategic
insights into customer base
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained
through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Marketing or
- Experience with 1-1 customer marketing, preferably in
the financial services industry
- Deep understanding of relational database models
- Ability to make written and verbal recommendations, in
a way that demonstrates clarity and confidence
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to
non-technical business partners
- Demonstrated strong quantitative skills - developing
complex formulas and statements
- Proficiency writing SQL queries and statements,
experience with Python and/or SPSS a plus
- Strong knowledge of CRM lead development; preferably
using Teradata platform
- Ability to present complex data to communicate
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-City of IndustryJob Type: Full-timeJob: Communications / Marketing