At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for identifying prospects and clients with cash management needs and selling appropriate solutions to meet the clients' needs. Serve as integral member of the client management and cash management teams in assigned districts and/or segment.
Manage and cross sell to a portfolio of existing clients. As the most senior level cash management sales consultant, will be assigned the clients and segments with the highest level of cash management complexity and may lead or perform minimal supervisory duties of less experienced sales staff.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Works with Relationship Managers and individually develops prospects for New Business through the sale of Cash Management solutions designed to meet client needs within assigned geography or business segment.
- Assists Relationship Manager's with pre-qualifying prospects with Cash Management needs.
- Collaborate with Relationship Manager's to stay up to date on client relationships and maintain fluid communication with internal partners to provide seamless service to clients
- Develops and maintains Centers of Influence (COI's) within the industry independently and with assigned RM's.
- Manages and cross sells to a portfolio of existing Cash Management clients, conducting relationship reviews with top clients no less than annually.
- Serves as the main Cash Management client contact.
- Identifies additional cross sell Cash Management solutions.
- Prepare sales presentations providing a comprehensive solution for clients' Cash Management needs including product pricing while maintaining Bank profitability.
- Keeps informed of current activities in the Cash Management field including new products and other general information of customers.
- Provides client feedback and input to product managers for ideas regarding new product development, enhancements and modifications requested or of interest to the market, based on actual client feedback or competitor intelligence.
- Keeping Relationship Managers informed of product enhancements and developments.
- Properly directs non-sales related client needs to the appropriate division for resolution.
- Maintains call activity and pipeline accuracy in CRM tracking system (TouchPoint).
- Utilizes formal and informal leadership to direct and lead within department and across departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Requires 10 years minimum of cash management consultative sales experience
- Self-motivated and ability to participate effectively in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence C-Suite level and present working capital recommendations
- Expertise in the complete cash/treasury management solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of principles and practices associated with analysis of business operations and depository activities
- Knowledge and understanding of financial concepts, payment processing, and commercial banking operations
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San FranciscoJob Type: Full-timeJob: Sales and Sales Related