The analyst will be responsible for:
- Support of transversal departments in the bank, but mainly focused on Client Management
- Functional and technical specification
- Solution design skills
- Architecture diagrams
- Higher Education
- Fluent English
- technical background, knowledge in financial industry, mainly in banking products and client relationship management processes, including Client onboarding, KYC, Recertification
- SQL databases, data mapping and applications integration knowledge
- Experience in Functional and technical specification
- Architecture diagrams, solution design skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate teamwork across the Organization
“BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status."
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: IT, Tech and Data
BNP Paribas is not just a financial services group. We’re also a tech company. Information systems, data and tools are central to our DNA, and offer a very broad range of career opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.