At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for supporting all operation functions for HR Connections, LOA , and Workers Compensation within the assigned areas. Actively identify and lead/work opportunities to streamline and improve the manner in which HR services are delivered to the end customer. Provides SME functional support and facilitates management in implementing strategic objectives. Provides leadership support in the areas of escalation, complex issue resolution and call center support.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Assists in resolving complex technical and operational problems Provide process focused analytics support to HR Connections Operations.
- Provides leadership and SME support to HR Connections Team Members
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Analyze HR Metrics to determine areas that require enhancement or re-alignment to achieve improved outcomes and efficiency.
- Liaison with HR Systems and other HR Teams to troubleshoot and resolve HR Systems Issues
- Supports as a Project Lead on medium to complex HR Projects.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring audit compliance guidelines are achieved and adhered too
- Directs and/or supports all operational functions including Compensation, Benefits, LOA, Workers Compensation, Records Management and various other operational workflows
- Assists in management of the unit by participating in developing, recommending and implementing policies and procedures to enhance efficiency and achieve objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Business Management or Human Resource Management
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Strong analytical, possess great attention to detail.
- Very well versed in Excel including working with Excel (pivot tables & Vlookup), Word, Access & PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and multiple initiatives.
- Ability to perform ad-hoc analysis under aggressive timelines.
- Ability to synthesize/analyze diverse information, develop and recommend strategy.
- Analytical and research.
- Strong experience in developing office procedures.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Human Resources