At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for marketing equipment finance products and direct leases from $500,000 and up directly to middle-market commercial bank customers and prospects.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Generates and funds mid-ticket lease transactions totaling $20MM or more per year.
- Prices, structures, proposes and closes leases to creditworthy customers and prospects.
- Works with commercial banking officers to cross sell other bank products and services whenever possible.
- Makes at least annual presentations to assigned commercial banking offices to keep key officers aware of leasing products and capabilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of combined experience in finance or corporate sales
- Highly-skilled and proficient in most aspects of finance; proficient in managing large and complex corporate relationships
- Knowledgeable and experienced in complex credit products and structuring
- Demonstrated ability to structure all lease types having more complex components
- Demonstrated superior direct lease production results
- Ability to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Administrative/Technical Skills
- Motivated and sales driven
- Team player who can interact with a variety of people and their functional area to achieve results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
“While Bank of the West considers all applicants, we will not sponsor candidates for work visas at this time.”
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-DenverJob Type: Full-timeJob: Sales and Sales Related