Sr. Contracts Administrator
As a Senior Contract Administrator you are assigned the most complex commercial lease and loan transactions. Responsible for performing the documentation and funding process to conform to credit approval and ensure that the funding processing functions are completed in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner in support of CBG Lending Divisions. Compiles and analyzes due diligence materials required to create or coordinate with legal counsel loan documents to ensure the documents accurately represents the lease/ loan terms pursuant to credit approval and the BOW's standards. Communication between the deal team must be engaged soon after customer interest. The deal team retains a high degree of customer interaction. This is the most senior level of this job family and may lead more junior Contract Administrators.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive, review and work on lease/loan packages from submission to funding.
- Work with internal resources in the preparation, review, and revision of contracts for sale of equipment and services.
- Prepare and/or reviews lease and loan documentation for assigned programs, including contracts, amendments, purchase orders, Tvalues and other agreements with customers.
- Determine completeness of documentation and ensure all documents and requirements of funding and booking are met.
- Follow up on outstanding requirements due from customers to ensure funding timeframes are met.
- Input and maintain customer and vendor contract databases to include all agreements and applicable documentation ensuring information is current and accurate.
- Ensure all agreements and other applicable negotiated documentation are stored in the database.
- Consider all potential risk before taking action and escalate to management as appropriate.
- Address internal and external customer requests and support the sales effort associated with assigned contracts.
Other Job Duties
- Ongoing tracking and monitoring of collateral perfection, compliance matters, loan renewals, extensions and modifications.
- Follow up on any post funding documentation required for completeness of file.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent work experience
- Requires 7 years minimum experience in contracts and documentation; preferably equipment finance contracts.
- Experience with Canada lease/loan contracting a plus.
- Strong Excel Skills, TValue and other leasing software experience a plus
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, prioritize work load daily and hourly if needed in order to meet daily deadlines.
- Ability to think independently and apply sound judgement in making decisions that mitigate risk.
- Ability to quickly pick up on processes and tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Ability to work overtime when workload warrants it
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
“While Bank of the West considers all applicants, we will not sponsor candidates for work visas at this time.”