Sr. Lead Multinational Commercial Card Officer, Treasury Solutions
Job Description Summary
Responsible for marketing, selling and implementing Bank of the West's Commercial Card products and services to large corporate clients as well as BNP Paribas multinational clients in the USA. Provide training to clients in the use of Commercial Card for all their travel, entertainment, direct and indirect purchases.
Essential Job Functions
- Works with line Relationship Managers, Cash Management Sales Officers or individually develops prospects for sale of Commercial Cards products and services.
- Train and support all Bank of the West Cash Management Consultants and Relationship Managers to sell product to Commercial Card clients.
- Train clients on the use of our Commercial Card products (e.g. online systems), to re-engineer their accounting processes (i.e. in lieu of bank checks), and manage the clients to lift purchase volume, retain clients and increase clients’ satisfaction.
- Attend client meetings and present value propositions of Bank of the West Commercial Card products and services. Negotiate and close on all deals.
- Prepare sales presentations providing a comprehensive solution for clients’ cash management needs including product pricing while maintaining Bank profitability.
- Coordinate with Cash Management Consultants in getting all necessary information and documentation to implement Commercial Card programs.
- Identify target clients, work with Relationship Managers and Cash Management Consultants to initiate contacts with clients and maintain a pipeline of clients.
- Formally hand over clients to the regional Commercial Card Account Manager and/or the Commercial Card Implementation Team for implementation, training and servicing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/work equivalent work experience
- Thorough knowledge of Commercial Cards.
- 10+ years of Business development and/or sales in Commercial Card products
- Complete understanding of sales, implementation and client training for Commercial Card programs
- Administrative/Technical Skills
- Analytical and research
- Bank product and service knowledge
- Compose letters/memos
- Coordinate events and meetings
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing
- Presentations skills
- Written and verbal communication
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.