Sr. Commercial Card Sales Officer, Treasury Solutions
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for marketing and selling Bank of the West's Commercial Card products and services to large corporate clients as well as BNP Paribas multinational clients in the USA.
Essential Job Functions
- Works with line Relationship Managers, Treasury Solutions Sales Officers or individually develops prospects for sale of Commercial Cards products and services.
- Attend client meetings and present value propositions of Bank of the West Commercial Card products and services. Negotiate and close on all deals.
- Prepare sales presentations providing a comprehensive solution for clients’ cash management needs including product pricing while maintaining Bank profitability.
- Coordinate with Cash Management Consultants in getting all necessary information and documentation to implement Commercial Card programs.
- Identify target clients, work with Relationship Managers and Cash Management Consultants to initiate contacts with clients and maintain a pipeline of clients.
- Formally hand over clients to the regional Commercial Card Account Manager and/or the Commercial Card Implementation Team for implementation, training and servicing.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/work equivalent work experience
- Thorough knowledge of Commercial Cards.
- 10+ years of Business development and/or sales in Commercial Card products
- Analytical and research experience
- Bank product and service knowledge
- Compose letters/memos
- Coordinate events
- Coordinate meetings
- Demonstrated management
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing
- Presentations skills
- Use personal computer
- Written and verbal communication
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.