At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing on-going, "single point of contact" support for large, high profile Commercial & Corporate Banking corporate clients on several cash management products.
Provides support for a variety of treasury/cash management, depository products and account analysis servicing and Credit Servicing needs using established guidelines and work instructions.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Maintains relationships with clients by investigating and resolving wide-ranging client inquires and operational problems for assigned corporate clients.
- Acts as a primary contact for “assigned customers” for depository and cash management products services and Credit Services.
- Performs re-pricing responsibilities for loans tied to variable rates.
- Provides support with new account openings, documentation, maintenance, ordering supplies, update customer profile, complete various forms to link the accounts to existing products and services.
- Provides credit servicing support including: client credit availability, re-pricings, advances, and paydowns
- Handles routine technical or service issues as appropriate to maintain service level agreements.
- Maintains current knowledge of products and systems related to deposit, cash management products services and credit services.
- Adheres to Bank’s security and audit procedures as well as industry rules and regulations. Exercises absolute integrity in all dealings with internal and external customers.
- Assists other specialist in the resolution of customer service inquiries and problems prior to escalating them.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires 5 years minimum experience of account maintenance functions in Treasury Solutions
- Requires experience of branch depository functions
- Requires experience, knowledge and understanding of cash management products and solutions
- Detailed knowledge on back office operational processes related to all cash management products and services preferable.
- Detailed knowledge of treasury management products, wholesale operations, credit servicing and documentation is required.
- Experience servicing high-value relationships or corporate relationships a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Required to work a early shift of 5am-2pm, 5:30am-2:30pm OR 6am-3pm PST
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-City of IndustryJob Type: Full-timeJob: Business / Commercial Banking