At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing product implementation, maintenance and other support functions on full range of cash management products and services.
Essential Job Functions
- Logs and tracks open product implementation and maintenance actions to achieve established service level agreements.
- Escalates issues as appropriate.
- Acts as liaison with internal bank service providers and third-party vendors as required.
- Investigates and resolves vendor service issues as required.
- Ensures daily product support responsibilities of the group are completed properly and on time.
- Supports the group supervisor with special projects as required.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- Good knowledge of deposit and non-lending products and services.
- Detailed knowledge of operational processes related to all cash management products and service set-ups to assist in problem resolution.
- Thorough knowledge of PC based cash management products and services.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.