ICM Configuration Analyst
Job Description Summary
Responsible for configuration and development in the IBM Incentive Compensation Management tool, including calculation streams, data, reporting, and ETL, supporting the Bank incentive compensation plans
Essential Job Functions
- Build and modify incentive plans and incentive plan components both in the IBM Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) product and SQL Server.
- Oversees the formulation and definition of small project/system scope and objectives and development of detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank's system architecture standards.
- Ensures change controls, compliance, risk management, business continuity activities for Incentive systems.
- Directs the evaluation existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage. Reviews the analysis, development and revisions to existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Primary liaison to business partners (internal and/or external) through coding and implementation to ensure incentive plans are implemented correctly in the ICM.
- Counsels business partners by providing coordination and analytical assistance such as interpretation of requirements; developing detailed requirements; and system definition.
Other Job Duties
- Maintains updated systems documentation (including policies and procedures), SLA agreements, audit readiness, and an effective disaster recovery process.
- Develops and builds ETL components using SQL Server SSIS tool.
- Conducts feasibility studies and recommends new or enhanced system components to meet business needs.
- Tracks and reviews vendor deliverables and coordinates vendor activities as needed which may include integration of vendor tasks and contractual commitments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with the IBM ICM product.
- Thorough knowledge of database programming, documentation and SQL.
- Thorough knowledge of applications development methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge of systems hardware, software, and system administration.
- Thorough knowledge of financial Banking systems.
- Enhances the performance of systems based on analysis and tuning of systems.
- Provides leadership, advice, and support to management, staff, and system users in the application of technology to business projects and services.
- Develops requirements and coordinates introduction of enhancements or new products.
- Partners with internal businesses to improve/address incentive related business or technology gaps or deficiencies, communications, system availability, data integration and customer service.