At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Develops commercial banking business loans, deposits and fee income for the Regional Banking Group. Works in partnership with CBO Managers and CBO Relationship Managers to develop new business relationships. Generally targets companies with revenue from $10 to $50 million.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Generates new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking and referrals. Makes a substantial number of outside, in-person calls on prospects and clients requiring extensive automobile travel.
Works with the CBO Manager, CBO Relationship Manager and/or Branch Manager to develop and implement marketing plans.
Maintains working knowledge of commercial loans, business deposit products, foreign exchange, trade finance, cash management and investment referral opportunities.
Ensures that sales-related processes comply with all laws and regulations.
Manage the prospect data base for the assigned territory.
Input all calling activity in the Touchpoint contact management system
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Working knowledge of banking products/services.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Business development skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Analytical skills.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Washington-SeattleJob Type: Full-timeJob: Sales and Sales Related