- Review services provided by vendor and define scope of assessment based on a questionnaire
- Perform remote security assessments or work with 3rd party provider who will be performing the review
- Define appropriate risk levels and corrective actions
- Report on assessment outcomes, risk level and associated recommendations
- Input corrective action plans into system
- Follow up on corrective action plans and review evidence for closure
- Provide metrics on a regular basis (KPI / KRI)
- Periodically reach out to vendors hosting our data regarding current threats to ensure they are taking necessary steps to reduce exposure.
- Perform periodic follow up of outstanding Action Plans with external suppliers as well as internal Relationship Managers.
- Update/ document relevant TPRM policies and procedures.
- Identifying and reporting/ escalating potential areas of risk/ non-responses to stakeholders and Sr. Management.
- Perform reconciliations (excel based) between the Third Party Risk Management tool database and other systems/ data sources at BNPP (includes: vendor payment system, management consulting system, Affiliates, Business Impact Analysis)
- Periodically updating the setup data in the Third Party Risk Management tool in order to be aligned with BNPP Group policies.
- Adhoc uploads of suppliers/ program enrollments/ etc. to the Third Party Risk Management tool (need only basis).
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Experience performing IT audits or IT security risk assessments
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to pass messages in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Very strong work ethic and ability to deal with confidential information
- Experience with a multicultural environment
- Ability to coordinate actions from several different teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Candidate must be able to evaluate the services provided by vendors
- The ability to identify risks and develop appropriate responses
- Organizational skills to timely review vendor performances and risks
- Demonstrate excellent relationship management and conflict management capabilities in order to guide the client/vendor relationship through such experience.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Primary Location: IN-MH-MumbaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time