BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Specialist in Trade Booking Team [online recruitment]
Specialist in Trade Booking Team will be in charge of performing trade booking through internal systems in compliance with AIFMD and UCITS V regulatory requirements. Employee will be in charge of performing daily trade booking, answering queries on trades booked in Calypso and raising any breaks / discrepancies to the respective trade processing team or Client Account Manager.
Perfect candidate should have deep understanding of the lifecycle of Derivative trades (processing, settlement, and confirmation). Specialist should also understand the complexities of derivatives products and validating the ownership of asset.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Booking the trades in BNP Paribas Middle office trade capture application as per the client ticket for the clients in-scope for depositary service.
Liaising with the CAM team if there is any trade ticket on new product currently not managed.
Contacting CAM in case of missing details in client ticket.
Capturing the trades as per procedures defined.
Handling query from the CAM /reconciliation team/ any stake holder in resolving the break in trades captured.
Updating of the confirmation status in the trade capture system.
Uploading of the trade file received from clients to trade capture system.
Uploading of the files to update depositary status in trade capture system.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- University degree (preferred: Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Very good command of English
- Preferably 2 years of experience in financial services.
- Derivatives (OTC and listed) knowledge will be a strong asset
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage expectations
- Strong reactivity to meet short deadlines
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time