BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As an integral part of Corporate and Institutional banking, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 8,3 trillion EUR assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 1,6 trillion EUR of fund’s assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Specialist in Operational Permanent Control
Operational Permanent Control Team is a new initiative being launched by BNP Paribas Securities Services in Warsaw. You can be part of this newly created team which will be responsible for performing Permanent Controls for Operational Teams across our organization
Performing Operational Permanent controls
Analyzing incidents and following-up on incidents
Preparing Reports & KPIs
Performing monthly meetings with Managers regarding Operational Permanent Control topics
Supporting Managers with defining and following up on action plan
Launching and analyzing the Risk Control Self Assessment exercise
Participating in projects needed for the efficient achievement of BNP Paribas Securities Services objectives
Contributing to Operational Permanent Control reporting in a synthetic and comprehensive way
Contributing to the diffusion of risks culture within BNP Paribas Securities Services objectives
- Prior experience in Operations Department in the Financial Services industry (preferably from TA, FA or FDS)
- In-depth knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
- Very good command of English; French and German language is a strong asset
- University degree (Finance, Economics, Law)
- Good knowledge of PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and financial applications (Bloomberg, etc.) would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation and service commitment
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to meet strict deadlines
- Strong time and stress management skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to synthetize / simplifyTransversal competency: Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution