In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ MAIN OBJECTIVES & PURPOSE:
Performance Management covering BNP Paribas Securities Services for SG / Corporate and Investment Banking South East Asia entities.
KEY TASKS ATTRIBUTED:
Bp2S SG Perimeters:Monitor the performance of and provide piloting reporting tools
• Reporting and certification over production process
- Review templates and certificates to Bp2S Head Office Performance Management
- P&L data analysis in Bp2S Best Guess
• Analysis and discussion with internal clients on a regular basis in order to understand business environment and business/team evolution, key drivers / projects
• Perform regular forecast / prospective analysis and contribute and/or conduct ad hoc requests
• Accompany business in their changes and propose solutions to adapt accordingly financials’ monitoring
• Ensure adequacy and relevancy of available piloting reporting tools offered to Bp2S and maintain a comprehensive repository
• Proactively contribute to review, maintenance and optimization of reporting production
• Ensure adequate archiving and tracking of official reporting produced
Coordination with BP2S management and other internal clients
• Create regular communication forums to be informed of any structural or strategic changes impacting their financials
• Communication of regulatory or internal evolutions with potential impact in metier’s performance
Internal Finance coordination
• Close interaction with Bp2S Head Office PM teams
• Close interaction with Bp2S APAC Regional Finance, CIB APAC Regional F&C and Local Finance
• Close interaction with APAC PM: ITO PM, PM Specialists and ISPL PM etc
• Pro-actively coordinate and lead to transversal projects, efficiency optimization, change management and/or ad hoc topics
SEA Country PM for Revenue topics
• Monthly review of Singapore revenue & volumes
• Give effective support to ISPL PM Reporting Team for timely and accurate submission of Paradigm reporting for Singapore and SEA Corporate Banking revenues
• Revenue review of BIGG and others
• Monitor the performance of and provide piloting reporting tools
• Prepare, analyze and issue SEA Flash revenue report
• Contribute analysis of Revenue portion to SEA Business Review reports
• Revenue sharing agreements, Transfer Pricing Agreements involving Singapore:
• Ensure accurate computation of monthly accruals and quarterly invoicing per TPA on offshore Corporate Banking deals
• Assist in the maintenance and development of the customer profitability system (Draconis)
• Be involved in ad-hoc projects or reports or UAT relating/affecting to customer profitability
• Ad hoc regulatory reporting
• MAS ad hoc requests or requests for informationTransversal:
• Contribute to BNPP internal permanent control framework
- Bachelors of Degree in Business / Finance or a related discipline.
- Minimum 8 year experience, preferable with Banking
- High attention to details and processes
- Consistence in follow up and excel knowledge.