Join FRESH and work on applications at the core of the BNP Paribas Group's financial steering and risk management.
Get a breath of FRESH air, welcome to FRESH!
You will join FRESH, a team who’s mission is to develop and manage applications for accounting, management control and credit risk. We have a strong international dimension! With FRESH teams present in 10 countries!
FRESH is a team created on 1 January 2020. Our mission is to develop and manage solutions for the RISK and Finance & Strategy functions of the BNP Paribas Group. With 1,300 employees and partners from the Risk, Finance and IT businesses in Europe, the Americas and Asia, our diversity is our wealth.
Our expertise is recognized beyond the BNP Paribas frontiers. FRESH is united in our commitment to promoting a spirit of openness to others, agility and intellectual challenge, courageous initiatives, and ambition for change.
Our application landscape has more than 130 applications that are essential for the operation of key activities at the core of the group, in all areas of Finance, Risk and ALM-Treasury. This landscape is constantly changing due to major regulatory reforms, including the implementation of ESG commitments. Digital transformation with the accelerated switch towards cloud technologies, and major global projects which will shape the transformation of BNP Paribas.
Do you want to work in a changing international environment? Enrich and diversify your expertise? Work with agile and challenging teams?
Get a breath of FRESH air and #joinFRESH!
The main mission of FRESH Sourcing team is to manage resources and logistic in collaboration with other specialized functions.
The scope is mainly FRESH Central
Use of Tools (OPT, OP360…) and CAO, ITG COO Sourcing, etc process.
1) Contribution to the definition, implementation, monitoring and control of FRESH Sourcing processes:
- Formalization and update of processes related to sourcing, specifically for the definition, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the processes related to the management of resources (AELD, derogations, ethics letter, signature of contracts, In and Off boarding…)
- Establish fluent communication channel with PMO and FRESH Groups, to support them on the optimization of the sourcing mix required for their projects in line with the sourcing strategy
- Updating the Sharepoint (setting up ad hoc communications, potential creation of pages and content, creation and maintenance of up-to-date documentation and associated access rights).
- Execution of the control plan and the collection/storing of evidences for potential future audits or inspections
- Setup and follow-up of contracts to ensure alignment with standard Group policies and Sourcing strategy (Contract Management)
- Support the improvement of the governance around sourcing activity
- Minimum 4 years
- Business school or University Graduate
- Advanced knowledge of procurement and contract process management
- Excellent proficiency of Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
- Knowledge of OPT Group tools, OP360 would be a nice to have
- Knowledge of IT project management would be a plus.
Skills and behaviours
- Proactive, autonomous and dynamic mindset
- Rigour and a sense of organisation and management of priorities
- Good written and oral communication
- Analysis capacity
- Ability to work in both emergency and project mode.
- English is a must, French is a nice to have
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Financing and Investment
Working in a financing and investment role at BNP Paribas involves supporting our corporate clients - from start-ups to the largest corporates - and institutions to develop their business strategies and to support their investment and project funding within local markets as well as internationally.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.