Software Solutions Architect
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the detailed architecture, design, development, modification, testing, adaption, and/or implementation of short- and long-term software solutions to business and technology initiatives that are of moderate to high complexity levels with integrations. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works independently in a fast paced environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Advises and Leads software architecture services typically in a defined moderate to complex project(s) by coordinating with Enterprise Architecture.
- Provides working prototypes to confirm the feasibility of technical solutions
- Reviews and develops improvements to system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Ensures that defined architecture is successfully implemented
- Establishes improvements to increase efficiency
- Develops and governs software policies, standards and procedures
- Revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
- Reviews and advises IT standards and procedures.
- Manages development team for their delivery as needed
- Mentors Software engineers and associate engineers
- Participates and develops technology roadmap for the program
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
“While Bank of the West considers all applicants, we will not sponsor candidates for work visas at this time.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.